CopyThinking Community + The Copy Matrix By George Ten – Free Download Course
It’s time to start doubling and tripling the results your copy rakes in by outthinking your competition!
✅ About This Course:
✅ Course Author: George Ten
✅ Official Course Price: $237
✅ Free For Our VIP Members? : Yes
✅ Download Links : Mega & Google Drive
✅ Course Size : 23.94 GB
✅ Updatable? : Yes, all future updates included.
✅ Sales Page : You can check at the bottom of this page.
🏆 Here’s What You Get & Learn With This Course:
The Copy Matrix is a video course that you can finish in a single weekend. You’ll also get a working-PDF with all the same information that’s in the videos.
• Why awareness levels are the key to making any copy work (this is how you scale businesses)
• How to decide on an awareness level to target and what to write in order to get the sale (get this wrong and you’re toast)
• The sneaky way to get more sales for a new business by NOT competing (you can do this once you fully understand awareness levels and how to pick them)
• Each market has one awareness level. Right? Wrong! You can pick the awareness level you’d be targeting. And there is a specific equation to know which one to pick (get this and you’re already light years ahead)
• The silly mistake 90% of advertisers make that THEY THINK will get them more money (but actually makes their ads flop).
Understand once and for all why it’s a bad idea to use templates and formulas to write copy (unless you want it to suck)
• Know what to write at each awareness level in order to convert buyers. This also works for cold DMs and cold emails (Yeah. Most cold emails are done WRONG)
• See REAL ads that are running RIGHT NOW where I’ll tell you exactly which awareness levels each ad targets so you can learn the UP-TO-DATE techniques
• If you watch module #3 you’ll see how to connect the ad’s (or any type of content’s) awareness level to the sales page’s awareness level correctly
• In the same module you’ll also understand how different-awareness ads can lead to the same sales page (scaling with ONE sales page)
• Learn the most important element in “snatching” your competitor’s prospects — by targeting high-awareness people who and are ready to buy (with an example from Twitter)
Here’s what else you’ll learn in the Copy Matrix:
• Understand the 5 sophistication levels of any market (and why we will never write copy in the first two and the last one).
• A better-than-forum-doom-scrolling technique to determine your market’s sophistication level simply by looking at 3-5 competitors
• Are you confused about the difference between awareness and sophistication levels? No more after watching module #5
• Why you can NOT choose your market’s sophistication level (unlike awareness levels) and how you’ll get a few sales but will never be able to scale if you do
• 99% of the marketers who THINK they understand sophistication levels – actually don’t (Module #6 will put you in the 1%)
• The truth about why most OG copywriters (THINK David Oglivy & Gary Halbert) wrote ads in high sophistication levels — and why you are making a HUGE mistake if you try to model them.
BONUS ONE: The Twitter Matrix
You’ll discover ONE “lock combination” of one specific awareness level and one specific sophistication level that I’ve used myself to grow to 140K+ followers faster than 99.9% of the accounts that’ll ever get there
How to transform any piece of content that you write into one that gets the maximum number of eyeballs and engagement – you can do this in any niche and it works in virtually every market
One sneaky technique I use in order to “steal” other creator’s viral hooks and make my threads get more reach and engagement than theirs (Used this technique for several big accounts you know – before they became big).
BONUS TWO: The Email Marketing Matrix
Understand why sophistication levels become irrelevant in email marketing and why email marketing allows you to compete in the level everybody is losing in: sophistication level 5
”Get” the two different business models you can use for email marketing and finally see the matrix behind email marketing
See a live breakdown of an email I wrote and why I use a specific awareness-level structure that I suggest you start using too (unless you want to do email marketing wrong – like most of your competitors).
BONUS THREE: The Competitor Matrix
Watch behind-my-shoulder as I find ads in any niche – any market – and “manipulate” the search results to find specifically what I’m looking for (THINK: only courses. Or only sales pages)… And you’ll be able to do it too
The same video will show you my thinking process while I look for competitors and how I decide whose ads are good to model or analyze and how I know whether their ads are successful
How to spy on any business that’s running ads and funnel-hack their whole funnel – including – see what their customers are REALLY saying and who they are – specifically.
The community has some really cool content right now.
9 stages to help take you from the old way of looking at copywriting to becoming a CopyThinker who looks at copy from a unique perspective and out-sells their competition by out-thinking them.
Stage 1: The beginning. Catching you up-to-speed with The Copy Matrix so you can finally understand what happens behind the words.
Stage 2: Basic copywriting. Includes 7 golden rules you should follow at all costs and two psychology lessons so you understand how to persuade your readers PLUS suggested books to read.
Stage 3: The art of writing. How to tell stories that get people glued to their screen plus how to come up with endless UNIQUE ideas for your stories. You’ll also learn about emotional writing and how to make sure EVERYONE understands what you write.
Stage 4: Advanced copywriting. This is where we’re starting to see the bigger picture and making sure WHAT we’re gonna write is gonna captivate people and get them to open their wallets.
Stage 5: Becoming a CopyThinker. Learn about the two MOST important elements to writing copy that converts: The CopyThinking Triangle and Positioning. Copywriting will NEVER be the same after you go through this stage.
Stage 6: Turning you into a brain ninja. This one is all about understanding what your audience wants — the CopyThinking way. Meaning: without scrolling through endless forums. You’ve NEVER seen anyone do market research this way. I guarantee.
Stage 7: Testing yourself. You’ve achieved a lot when you get to this point. Now’s the time to test yourself and start implementing your newly-acquired skill of yours with an exercise.
Stage 8: Getting an unfair advantage. Learn about the logic behind funnels and advertising to get a leg-up over 99% of the marketers out there. Including different funnel types and “The Value Ladder Scam” module.
Level 9: Stepping outside. This is where you take your knowledge into the real world and start implementing it using our “two pathways to start” framework.
Get access as well to a Golden Nuggets Library Inside. 37 LIVE Call Recordings With Information That’d EASILY Cost You At Least $10,000 To Acquire Outisde:
• How to come up with endless story ideas for content or emails or anything else
• How to steal stories from specific places on the internet (this is how I “write” 90% of my stories)
• How to sell using stories by using “AHA Moment” marketing
• Using the customer’s language and context so it feels like you’ve hacked their brain
Market research the CopyThinking way:
• How to validate a product idea quickly
• The two-step positioning framework to position your product in a gap that allows you to not compete
• When enough research is enough
• This recording also has FOUR reviews of me talking to members about their products and positioning
Creating irresistible offers:
• How to come up with an offer and how it co-relates with the big idea and the mechanism
• The hierarchy of importance when creating offers
• Offer presentation is more important than the offer itself and how to master this element
• The two main drivers of a good offer and it has nothing to do with the value of the offer
Creating a mechanism to win in sophisticated markets:
• How to build mechanisms that don’t kill the most important element of the sale
• Playing into existing beliefs instead of breaking them using a mechanism
• Should you name your mechanism?
• Rare but not unique mechanisms
• Coming up with mechanisms live with three sales page examples
Look. We have THIRTY of those calls. I can go on and on and on.
We also have 9 guest calls with experts who teach you stuff that you’d probably never be able to learn anywhere else. Here’s a taste:
The Pedro Martins call:
• How Pedro sold $1.2M in 2 by sending emails to a tiny segment of an email list
• Pain explained in a way you’ve never seen before in a way that allows you to dig into pain and explain your customer’s problem better than they can explain it
• Creating an image of the pain for positioning offers
• Pedro’s “STOP SELLING START HELPING” philosophy that the community went crazy over
The Kristen Marie call:
• Google ads explained for beginners and how/when to use those
• Running ads on a hidden-opportunity platform that’s NOT Google but also a “pull” platform
• How TOF & MOF works on Google ads
• Google ad campaigns for low-ticket products?
The Kieran Drew call:
• How “the power of the tribe” works on social media
• The secret behind Kieran’s pinned tweet
• Do you niche down or go broad? Many gurus will give you the wrong advice and that’s why you might be stuck
• Creating your first product and launching (PLUS when to increase prices)
The Eddy Quan call:
• Why value is dead and how Eddy re-positioned his whole content strategy to win over big audiences
• The business of Ghostwriting is not dead if you do what Eddy does
• How optimizing for a different result lands Eddy high-quality and high-ticket clients
• Pricing your offer around results and the TedX test
• And much much more.
The Jordan Parker call:
• Data tracking: How to spy on people who land on your page and calculate KPIs to optimize for sales
• How to make your email deliverability higher
• Outsourcing to specific countries and why
• Shortcuts and browsers and apps and analytics to improve productivity and make it fun
And much more.
The Stu Lierich call:
• How to find people that need your offer now and build a cold outreach campaign around them
• The rule of one in outreach and the goal of your first DM
• The difference between cold emails and cold DMs
• Automating your targeting process
• How to write a cold outreach campaign step-by-step without the flattery-to-face slap mistake people tend to do in outreach
• And much more.
The Kyri Nahlis call:
• Kyri’s tips for networking that helped him land the biggest clients online
• How to “exist in your client’s ecosystem”
• How to demonstrate expertise and follow up
• Why your brand or size of following doesn’t matter if you network THIS WAY
• All about “circumstantial solutions” and why this part is critical for your networking journey
And much more.
The Dr. Chris Ngo call:
• How to sell high-ticket and the logic behind the two types of services/products that allow you to charge super high-ticket
• How to pick your business model. Everything you should know before you create your first offer
• How pricing affects any business and can kill your business or make it win big
• What are “true custom” services and why they’re super profitable and when NOT to you true custom
And much more.
The Virgil Brewster call:
• How Virgil became a household name on Twitter in almost no time when he unlocked this one realization
• The one piece of advice Sam Ovens gave him at a $25,000 seminar that made Virgil go from being stuck at $10,000/week to a $10M business
• The funnel that Virgil used to create a freedom business using solely cold ads
• The art of upselling and collecting more and more money
And much more.
✅ Great X Courses Guarantee : At Great X Courses, we insist in providing high quality courses, with direct download links (no paid links or torrents). What you see is exactly what you get, no bad surprises or traps. We update our content as much as possible, to stay up to date with the latest courses updates.
You can find more details about the course according to the sales page.